- Located in the largest premier business park in Raleigh-Durham that sits on 456 beautifully landscaped acres.
- Ideally positioned at the interchange of I-40 and I-540, the epicenter of the Raleigh-Durham market.
- Offers access to restaurants, banks, hotels and the RDU International Airport.
- Walking trails along with men’s and women’s showers and lockers available.
Have questions about our Investments?
Complete the form below and the right person will be in touch.
Imperial CenterDurham, North Carolina
Situated within The Research Triangle, Durham is part of a MSA with a population topping two million — and expected to rank as the second fastest growing large city in the United States from 2015-2030. Known for its resilient economy, The Triangle historically outperforms and outpaces most of the country.
- Situated in one of Raleigh-Durham’s notable premier business parks with 4 million sq. ft. of mixed-use space on 465 landscaped acres.
- Offers various dining options, multiple retail destinations, four flag hotels and health and fitness amenities.
- Offers convenient access to Interstates 40 and 540, the area’s two primary transportation nodes, connecting the property to Raleigh’s primary residential communities, Raleigh-Durham International Airport and Research Triangle Park.